Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Beach Bums

George had the day off on Thursday before he embarked on his 2nd annual Florida Key's trip. He went with about 5 other guys, his Dad (who you can see lounging on the floor) included. These 3 pictures are just us lounging around the house waiting for him to leave.

Hannah

Daddy & Kate
The next bunch are of our trip to the beach. I thought we'd do something fun that got us out of the house for 1/2 the day. However, I don't think I can quite describe us as beach bums. The term may loosely apply when most of the time is spent running after the girls. They were actually quite well behaved and good listeners. I enlisted my parents to go with us because I wasn't crazy enough to talk myself into going alone. There is NO WAY! We had fun though and the girls had a lot of fun. It was work, but what matters is that they enjoyed themselves. For the sake of not labeling all of the pictures, Kate is wearing the blue bathing suit and Hannah the red.

















No comments:

Post a Comment