Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 4, 2011

Every Toddlers Dream

We had a fun Friday at Busch Gardens today. We were there for about 3.5 hours, but managed to pack quite a bit in. We saw the animals, watched Elmo's Safari show, took pictures with Abby & Cookie, met Big Bird, and rode most of the kiddie rides. Whew...

Here are some pictures from today!

Hannah & Kate riding the cars
Rachel

H & K



This was the first time that we were able to succesfully get the girls to "play" on this huge inflatable thing. Usually they are too scared to move and it's kind of hard for kids their age to manuveur. I think they would've played longer, but there were some bigger kids in there that made them fall over. Although, Rachel had quite a fun time rolling around.

Rosita's swings-Rachel & Kate (with her hands on her face...she does this when she is scared, but she only did this for about the last 30 seconds of the ride)

Hannah sitting by a bunch of boys she didn't know


Rachel

Yay-Abby & Cookie Monster. Kate cried out, "Abby, Abby" with tears in her eyes when we had to leave.


Watching the show


Rachel & Cookie

Rachel & Zoey

The girls pointing to Zoey


These next pictures are of our first experience with Play-doh. They did well and threw a fit when we had to put it away. Only on the second time of playing with it did Kate decide she would try and eat it.

Hannah

Kate showing off her snakes
This video is actually from the show at Busch Gardens. I just wanted to catch their reaction to the characters!

As for the rest of us, we are doing good. I am finally in my third trimester and creeping past my longest point of pregnancy yet. I have decided to switch doctors so that I can attempt a VBAC (vaginal birth after c-section). I love my current OB practice, but they will only do repeat C-sections. After talking with friends who had done a VBAC and talking to several OBs, I feel very comfortable with our decision and am really excited to have a normal birth (C-section or vaginal). George actually commented that I've gotten quite large in the last couple of weeks and that he could bowl with my stomach. Good thing I'm not sensitive to "fat pregnancy" comments. Most other woman I've talked to said that I'm actually small for being in my 7th month. Anyway, I'm down to two week appointments and will have my first real appointment with my new OB in about a week and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment