Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Sneak Peek (She's B-e-a-utiful)

George and I went to an ultrasound today for the little one. It was a perfect way to end our mini-vacation this past weekend (blog post to come). The doctor ordered one just because I hadn't done one at her practice yet and she wanted to check in on the baby, which by the way is still a girl (always helps to double check, right?). I managed to also get a couple of belly pics at 31 weeks. These aren't as great as before because we took them right before we were leaving, but here you go.



This one was taken at our hotel
And now for pictures of the baby! The sonographer estimated her weight to be at 3 lbs. 11 oz. (33rd percentile). We also got normal ultrasound pictures but they weren't very good & I thought you'd enjoy these better.



Happy Baby

Pursing those lips


I have my 32 week appointment tomorrow. I'll also do another post of some pics of the girls in the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment