Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Driving Miss Reagan

My little peanut is growing up so quickly.  She will be 9 months old tomorrow.  Ugh...how did this happen?  Good thing we will be adding a newborn to the family in a few short hours!  Too bad that he will live states away. 

George has gone fishing for the entire day so it is just the girls and I.  I am trying to have a relaxing morning.  Sarah convinced George and I to run a 5K (3.1 miles) with her and Matt and my dad.  I have run twice this week and my foot is hurting a bit so I'm trying to rest it so I can get back to the gym.  I have successfully run just over 3.1 miles!  That is a miracle for me because my body was not built to run and I have went from running a .5 mile to 3.1 miles in less than two weeks!  I think that all of my working out has really built my endurance.  I am so excited because I feel like I have accomplished something that I never thought I'd be able to do.  Now that I know I can run the distance, I just need to work on getting my time down.  I have until March so I think I can definitely meet my goals! 

I think with my increased working out and Reagan just getting older, my milk supply went way down so I decided to wean her.  It is a little sad, but making it just shy of 9 months breastfeeding is another accomplishment I am proud of.  I have 3 months of frozen milk to work through from the deep freeze and then a closet full of free formula.  Here's to hoping that I don't have to pay anything or very little for formula.  While it is a little sad to know that we are done with nursing, it's also nice to have a little more personal freedom and my body will finally be all mine after over a year and a half of growing a baby and then working to meet her nutritional needs.  Now it's time to lose some weight and tone up the baby blubber!



 Big sissies pushing little sissy around...in a good way.

 Another piece of baby equipment put away...the swing.  Reagan will sit and watch her Baby Einstein without any restraint.

No comments:

Post a Comment