Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Two Teethers

So I guess it's been a while since I posted pictures so I have quite a few to share with you. Nothing really new here to report, except that Hannah is now getting her first tooth and Kate is getting her 2nd bottom tooth. Hannah's tooth is the bottom right, which is the first one Kate got, too. I've transitioned them to eating their meals in their high chairs now instead of the car seats and bouncy seat. They actually like to sit in the high chairs after they eat and play with toys. This is great because it helps with the reflux. Hannah has been struggling with projectile vomiting, but I am happy to report that we have been vomit free for the last 5 days and counting (except for one minor-or major incident depending on who you talk to-that wasn't her fault).

I am taking them to school for the first time tomorrow to meet some of the teachers that I worked with. We will not be seeing the students because I don't like the germs and I really don't want those types of students anywhere near my girls. I guess that's about it for now. I am completely exhausted so I am going to keep it short and simple. G'night!


Kate sleeping at the NICU reunion
Kate in her high heels. My sister and I put these on the girls and totally died laughing. They were a gift from one of my aunts. They are soft material and squishy so not something meant to be walked in.


Trying the sippy cup out-didn't work so great.

Kate cuddling with her lady bug.

Hannah in her heels
Little divas

Swimming with friends
Mommy and her girls
Daddy & Hannah at the NICU reunion
NICU Reunion
Hannah after swimming

Hannah
Peek-a-boo Hannah
Hannah
P.S. We are going camping this weekend with George's parents' bible fellowship class. Yes, we are taking the girls. We're sleeping in one RV. The forecast is rain. Listen closely...I think I can already hear the screaming. I'm not talking about the girls either. Pray for good times!

3 comments:

  1. When Rachel is older, we will have to put the heels on her and get another good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the high heels! I actually almost got some for Faith when she was smaller. Precious girls you've got there! (Oh, and I'll be praying about that camping trip!)Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the diva's high heels. Those are adorable. Your girls are so good. I love playing with them in the nursery. I will be praying for the camping experience to be a great one.
    Gina Akos

    ReplyDelete