Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

26 Weeks

Yay...26 weeks! I just had an appointment and the doctor said that everything was great. I saw an OB whom is new to the practice and she was great! Who doesn't love a doctor who tells you, "Your weight looks great, your so petite, and pink is a great color on you!" Does she have practice speaking to pregnant woman or what? Anyway, I consulted a little bit with her about doing a VBAC and she said that she was a supporter for it. My OB practice still doesn't do them so I am going to a different OB practice next week to consult with them on whether or not they think I'd be a good candidate. There are pros and cons to both so please pray for wisdom for us as we make this decision. Here are the latest pictures of my growing belly!



On another exciting note, I spent $36 today at Publix and saved $116! Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment