Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Book Bugs in the Bed

George loves hearing the girls make any kind of peep in the morning because it means he has an inkling of a chance of being able to say hi/bye to them before he leaves for work. He leaves at 7:20 and I don't like to get the girls out of bed until 7:30. As you moms know, every quiet moment is appreciated. Plus, I normally read my Bible before they get out of bed because I know that if I don't get it done in the morning, it's highly unlikely I will read it at all. He usually tells them hi and then gives them some books to read.

They've been good about staying in their beds until we come get them so I'm glad we made the transition.







No comments:

Post a Comment