Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Chaos

Things are crazy around the Lantz household. You can probably tell since I usually post once a week! Reagan is still the sweet little girl that she has been this whole time. She is a great sleeper at night. She still wakes up to eat about 1-2 times, but she rarely fusses after I put her back down, which allows me to go right back to sleep! She sleeps great during the day and really doesn't cry unless she's hungry and I'm not getting to her fast enough. We go for a doctor's appointment tomorrow just for a little checkup. These pictures were taken about a week ago. And Miss Reagan has finally moved into her crib in the nursery! The nursery is still a work in progress but it's coming.






The girls have warmed up a little bit more to Reagan and ask to hold her sometimes. They love talking about her.







These little princesses finally got to move into their almost complete princess room. We have the majority of the wallpaper border up, new furniture, and princess decor! I'll post pictures when it's actually completed.


I feel so behind right now. With cleaning, trying to rearrange the girls' rooms, sleep, making a grocery list, spending time with George, doing my quiet time (or not doing one-I'm so ashamed to admit I've probably done about 5 since Reagan has been born-praise the Lord salvation isn't based on my faithfulness or works), and trying to run other errands, I feel like I'm falling into this pit and trying to claw my way out. George is still super busy with house projects. However, I'm at least able to look at everything and know that it's not the end of the world if the boxes sit there for one more day...or I don't get a blog post up once a week. I know you guys still love me and will forgive me! Off to get a little bit of rest now.

No comments:

Post a Comment