Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Pictures

I apologize for the lack of pictures/posts. I have been non-stop busy these past 3-4 days with organizing and cleaning. The girls' (its funny that when I say the girls I refer to Hannah and Kate even though Reagan is a girl too) closet is 90% finished. It just needs doors. Reagan's room is almost finished, also. I just need to hang some pictures and other things on the wall! No more clutter!!! And if you've been to our house recently during all of the home renovations, you knew how messy our office was, too. That is cleaned up. There are still boxes due to a lack of storage space in the house but at least they are organized and not there to trip over. I also spent the good majority of the day yesterday hosing down and cleaning off our lanai and pool. That was covered in sawdust from George working on various projects. His newest project is building a playground in the back yard. The bathroom has been on hold until this is done, but it feels good to have some things completed. We barely have any family time and I am pretty much the sole caregiver to our children because he's so busy. I'm really looking forward to all of this being over. Bedtime is way too hectic around here because nursing falls right around that time and Hannah and Kate take advantage of me being tied up with Reagan. It's not the way that I like to end my day.


Kate seeing her princess room for the first time a couple of weeks ago






Naming all of the princesses on the wall


Kate loves wearing her tutu and trying on shoes...does she remind you of anyone here?


How about Ace Ventura when he was in the mental hospital?




Reagan loves her tummy time so much so that she falls asleep.



Doing tummy time last night & sucking on her thumb

Such a perfect baby! She's started sleeping for 5-6 hour stretches at night! Yay!

I'll do another post of all that has been done around the house soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment