Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

St. Petersburg, Here We Come!

Reagan had another pediatrician appointment on Wednesday morning. She said that things are looking better and that she can actually feel her kidneys now, whereas last week she could not. I'm sure you medically inclined people out there probably understand the importance of that. She actually called the GI doctor and had them schedule us for that afternoon because our appointment was still a week away. So we headed out to St. Pete (for the 3rd time in a week, at least one of the trips was for a Rays baseball game though). When I say we, I mean all four of us. My baby-sitter is down and out for a while so Hannah and Kate have been trucking with me to all of Reagan's doctor's appointments.

The GI doctor said that she probably has a redundant colon or large intestine. Sorry, I can't remember what part it was, but he did draw a couple of nice pictures of what he thinks it looks like and what he's glad it doesn't look like. Since her anatomy is normal, he thinks that the constipation is probably a hereditary thing. That would make sense because I still have to give the girls a stool softener almost daily to make sure that they stay regular. I won't point fingers about which side of the family it comes through, but I'll just say that it's not me!

So we go back for another x-ray in a week and then follow-up with the doctor again in 2 weeks. Whew! There is a lot going on right now and a lot I feel is piling up on my chest and I can't do anything about it. I'm tired. My house is finally clean, all at once, in over a month. However, there are still boxes and numerous piles of things sitting around as projects continue to sit waiting to be completed. Can I just say that sometimes I wish I knew how to use a drill and put shelves in the wall? I hate stumbling through the house over all of the clutter.

I'm grateful for His love though because it never disappoints and He's always always there!

No comments:

Post a Comment