Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Restless Readers, Raspberries, & a Roller

One faithful, restless reader informed me that my lack of posting was causing her productivity to go up at work. Well, we can't have that, can we? Here's to unproductivity:


Hannah and Kate were having a picnic the other day and I thought Reagan should be allowed to join in the fun and food!






I had George snap a picture of me and my baby. I have hardly any pictures of her and me because I'm always the one doing the picture taking. It's not a great picture, but something is better than nothing.


And finally, Reagan came back from the church nursery two Sundays ago with a newly acquired skill: blowing raspberries. She loves it and will imitate you. She also rolled over for the first time on Monday. I haven't caught that on video yet.




Have I also mentioned that we finally got new garage doors! I can park in my garage. Woohoo for no more jumping in scorching cars and worrying about rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment