Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunday Swinging

As if you needed any more proof that the girls are growing up right before our eyes, here's some more. I bought some convertible carseats this past week. $100 off each, making it a grand total of $360 rather than $560. Yes, everything costs more when you have twins. Anyway, I was pretty excited though because I knew that the time was coming when we would have to buy new carseats. They are getting heavy to carry around. It's doable, but lugging around 50+ pounds is probably wearing on my body. Here is Kate modeling off her new car seat. I haven't made the switch yet. I'll probably wait until after our vacation. The infant seats still has its benefits especially if I want to make a quick run into the grocery store because they don't have two seats for babies. Once again, twins makes things just a little more difficult. Everything just requires more thought and planning. It's a good thing that God made me a planner.



George and I took the girls to the park on Sunday night. I've been wanting to do this for a while, but it's so hot and I'm only one person. It was overcast Sunday night so we decided to make a quick trip to catch these pictures and just check out the park closest to our house. I'm sure parks will become our friend in the upcoming cooler months.


Kate

Hannah-Happy Hannah loved to swing. Kate wasn't as crazy about it.







3 comments:

  1. Wow a 2fer swing! Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved our Britax carseats. You won't regret the money you spent. You got a good deal on them. I to bought two on for each car.
    Gina Akos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought about how you go to the grocery store!! I can't imagine! We just installed our Britax - all grown up now...eek!! Oh - and I just love your header picture. I'm impressed they were both looking right at the camera at the same time :)! They're so adorable.

    ReplyDelete