Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Back from Hiatus

Sorry that I have not posted in the last week. I was the lead teacher for a one year old classroom for Vacation Bible School this week. Whew....finally have a morning at home. It was a lot of fun and I loved doing it, but definitely glad to be back into our normal routine. Most of my "free time" last week consisted of napping when the girls napped and running errands. I'm not sure that there is anything too new and exciting to report. Hannah started pulling herself up to stand a lot this last week. These little girls keep me so busy. And to think I need to start planning a 1 year birthday party...wow.
Hannah and Kate also got to attend VBS, only because I was working it. The whole theme of the week was the Boomerang Express, set in Australia. Yesterday's activity was to wear crocs. George's mom bought them these crocs when she was down to see them last November. This is the first time they have been able to wear them. Of course they didn't stay on long, but it was long enough to take pictures and to show the nursery workers at church.


1 comment:

  1. Crocs are close to my heart, they look so cute!

    ReplyDelete