Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 28, 2009

A Real Go-Getter

This has been happening for a while. I've just never been able to catch it on video until now. It's kinda cute...maybe from Kate's point of view. If she wants something, she takes it. We'll start working on correcting that. I won't always think it's cute.

And I don't normally let her take from Hannah without correcting her. Just this once...to get it on video.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny! I hope that the birthday celebration for these lovely girls is all that you desire it to be. It's amazing to think back to a year ago - good is so good! I am so glad you are in my group on Tuesday mornings. God knew I missed so many of you ladies and blessed me with the best group! Can't wait to see party pictures!

    Love,
    Aprile

    ReplyDelete