Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

All Smiles

Let's see...what have we been up to lately?

George had a great time on his mission trip to KY. We are really glad he's back home and even got to spend a couple of lawn-free and workfree days with him before he went back to work. We are having major house drama. We are completely out of contract with the seller, but the loan has gone to underwriting. However, now the seller wants $500 in compensation at closing and an additional $50 (I think) per day that we take to close after June 28th. The loan people are saying that as long as the appraisal comes back fine we should be able to close by July 8th. I told George NO! We aren't going to pay this seller any more money. We just don't have the money to do that. You know what the great thing is? I am so frustrated with the entire situation and ready to move out & be on our own again that I DON'T CARE. God has gotten me to a point that I have completely given up this house and if it works, then great. If it doesn't work, then there are more houses out there and He will provide. I love having the freedom just to walk in the faith that God will provide. I'm not at all saying it's easy because it's not. We should hopefully have some answers by the end of today or tomorrow!

Hannah and Kate are continuing to develop into little girls, good and bad. The temper tantrum stage is in full swing. I even get clawed in the face from time to time. I'll leave out names to protect the guilty. With the bad comes the sweetness though. We taught them ring around the rosy the other night and they love playing that. They will even play it between just the two of them. I'll try to catch that on video soon. I took Hannah to get her sinus X-ray and the doctor called to tell us that she actually had a sinus infection. I felt bad that I was completely unaware because her nose was not running at all. The doctor said that was because her sinus was so full and the snot had basically turned into concrete up there. EWWWW. She is now on 5 different medicines, an oral steroid, an antibiotic, 2 allergy medicines, and a nasal spray. Hopefully we will get rid of these sinus infections for good! Other than that though, the doctor said that she has no major allergy.

We borrowed a tent from some friends and the girls absolutely love playing in it. It also came with a tunnel and they love crawling through that. Here are some pictures playing in their tent. I know the pacis are in the way, but they love "cheesing" it up for the camera when it comes out. Enjoy! Kate is in the green and Hannah is in the purple.








No comments:

Post a Comment