Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Latest

So some of you may be wondering why I haven't been posting much recently? There are a couple of reasons. One, we just got back from a 4 day Memorial Day Weekend camping trip.


Kate



Two, I have really gotten into the couponing thing and have been at CVS, Walgreens, Publix, and Target. I usually have one store to hit up once a day. Three, I have a guilty confession to make. Last week I was bored and had to stay home because there was a 4 hour time span that a repairman would possibly show up. I saw a preview for the 3rd Twilight Saga movie coming out soon and thought I would go rent the first one from Blockbuster Express. Despite some friends telling me that it was a really good book series, I never had any interest in reading them...until now. I saw the movie and was hooked. I borrowed all 4 books from the library and then got Sarah hooked as well. I love to read, anyway. I'm not sure that George realized that about me while we were dating and during our first couple years of marriage. I didn't do that much reading. Now that I have more time on my hands while the girls are napping, I have found myself borrowing a lot of books from the library. I am on the third book, Eclipse, now. So that's where I've/we've been. Plus, there really hasn't been too much excitement going on...yet.

Hannah did have her skin test for allergies yesterday. The only thing that she reacted to slightly was cat and oak pollen. We go for a followup in a couple of weeks so we'll see what the doctor wants to do.

The house situation is still unfolding everyday. I think that the loan paperwork is FINALLY going to underwriting today. We're at the point though that we could lose the house. Please pray that all necessary paperwork will go through very fast, we'll be approved, and the seller will continue to have patience with us. Our broker has told us that it now looks like the earliest closing date would be June 18th. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment