Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Success

I think that I have been to Walgreens everyday this week, sometimes twice in one day. Hey, when diapers go on sale, I get to movin'. Here is one of my prouder purchases from today. I would have spent $52.63 on all of this at Walgreens, BUT I only spent $7.64. Woohoo!

Some of you may think I'm crazy spending so much time trying to figure out how to save money and dragging two toddlers to multiple stores, but the reason I do it is to make sure these two little girls get to keep mommy at home, daddy doesn't have to work so hard, and so that I don't have to spend so much on diapers that simply get peed and pooped in.

Hannah and Kate proudly displaying their Huggies swim diapers


New beach chairs at Grandma and Grandpa's house

They are feeling a little bit better so hopefully we will be going camping this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment