Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

Busch Gardens Pictures

Check out Sarah's blog to see our pictures from Busch Gardens this week. Then, make sure you read my comment at the bottom (it will appear after she approves it) to clarify a couple of my sister's remarks.

And we are leaving for St. Louis tomorrow for a whole week. My family grew up there so we will be seeing a lot of family that still lives there. Some of them have never met any of the girls yet. I'm really excited. The only part I'm not so excited about it the plane ride. We will have 3 children & 4 adults. Unfortunately, Matt and George are being left behind to hold down the forts. So if you feel the urge to pray for us tomorrow from 12:00-2:30, please don't ignore the Holy Spirit's promptings. We will need your prayer! I'll try to update my blog while I'm there, but I'm not sure I'll be able to. Anyway, have a great week!

1 comment: