Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Dancing Diva & Her Doll

Hannah loves to dance to her Snow White and Cinderella CDs. They play about 4 songs from the movies and then re-tell the story. Here she was kind enough to dance with her baby doll. Notice the real live baby laying on the floor nearby. Don't worry, there was no real baby harmed in the taking of these dance pictures. Hannah and Kate are very careful to dance around Reagan.





I've actually gotten to enjoy this little peanut all to myself this morning. Hannah and Kate had a sleepover at Nanny and Grampie's house and then went to see the new Winnie the Pooh movie. It's their first theater movie. I'm a little jealous (in a good way...I hate missing out on firsts) that I didn't get to take them, but I'm so excited for them. I can't wait until they get home so I can hear all about it! Daddy is off doing one of two scuba dives this weekend. He has been in scuba school these past two weeks getting certified. He is off on his annual trip to the Keys in a couple of weeks and he's very excited!




So while they were all out playing, I was doing some playing of my own. A couple of weekends ago, I painted our playroom. I decided to do an aqua color on three of the walls and a chocolate brown on the wall facing the front door. I thought the brown would blend a little better with the neutral family room. I got the colors from the curtains I already had. I love the colors and ordered some wall stickers to go with them. I'm not really sure why, but I love the owl decor that has come out in the past couple of years. It's so cute. I found these stickers online and knew they'd go perfectly. It took me about an hour to place them this morning. I think that I am also going to stencil above it, "Remember whoooose you are." I'm trying to find the Bible verse that coincides with that, but I thought it'd be cute given that owls say whoo-whoo. And I know you know what owls say, but my mom wasn't quite catching on to the theme when I texted her and she reminded me to spell whose correctly.




No comments:

Post a Comment