Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Happy Birthday, Reagan!

 It is hard to believe that a year has already flown by since our little Reagan Olivia was born!  What a blessing she is.  She has such a sweet spirit (I know, mark these words because I'm sure they will change as she enters the toddler phase).  If you bend down, she'll run up to you and snuggle in for a hug!  My heart just melts and is so full of love for her!   


I was really just trying to get a picture of her in her birthday shirt that I found at Target on clearance for about a dollar.  I'm not usually one to get a shirt that they can only wear one day out of the year, but who can pass up a $2 shirt that is so cute?

She's come quite a long way from trying to escape the womb a year ago to trying to escape her crib!


HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, Reagan Olivia!  Daddy, Mommy, Hannah, and Kate love you so much and know that the Lord has beautiful plans for your life.

Her birthday party post will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment