Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Latest Project

Hannah and Kate bring home a lot of papers every week from preschool and church so I was looking for a simple way to hang them up without them taking over our kitchen.  I browsed pinterest a little bit, didn't exactly see anything that would fit perfect in our playroom, and came up with this idea.  I just bought some wooden letters & ribbon from Joann's, painted them, hot glued ribbon to the back , and hung them by a nail.  Very simple and so far they haven't been pulled off the wall.  I just use a clothespin to attach their artwork. 

I couldn't leave Reagan out!  She actually colored a couple of pictures at the gym today so I actually had something to hang up!


Hannah and Kate's wall

No comments:

Post a Comment