Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

"E" is for Elegant & "P" is for Patriot

Hannah and Kate have a new letter that they learn each week for preschool.  Last week, it was the letter "e".  So last Friday was elegant day and they got to dress up.  My daughters would wear dresses everyday of the week if I let them, but I'm a mean mommy and I don't.  


I don't even remember how I discovered that they knew the Pledge of Allegiance, but somehow it came up several weeks ago.  I realized that they must've been learning it at preschool and I was so PROUD of my little patriots.  Apparently, they also sing "My Country Tis of Thee" right after the pledge.  Enjoy!


I also planned a suprise baby lunch for Sarah.  It was very small and only included immediate family and her closest friends.  I just wanted to celebrate the upcoming Baby Rhine and bless my little sister because I am SO excited about my newest niece or nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment