Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pumpkin Decorating

Mom and I took all 4 girls to pick out pumpkins today!  I had plans to take them to this "fall festival" thing in Bradenton, but with all that happened yesterday, we needed to stick closer to home.



This shot came right after Rachel picked up a BIG pumpkin and dropped it.

Notice the candy corn dresses my 3 girls are wearing.  I finished them this morning.  Rachel has one, too, and I am planning on making one for Lily!



Grandma and I helped the older 3 decorate with glitter and buttons.  I'm not much of a pumpkin carver and they are too young anyway.  Reagan's and Lily's were decorated by the adults.


I don't have pictures of the finished projects because they are still drying, but I will post some later!

No comments:

Post a Comment