Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 26, 2012

Bahamas Cruise-Post #1

We had an amazing time on our Bahamas cruise.  We traveled on the Carnival Ecstasy ship out of Port Canaveral.  There are a lot of pictures and I still have yet to upload all of the video, but I will share those in later posts.  Plus, I have something(one) even more exciting to post about now.  That would be my new niece in case you were wondering.
 
 The first night on the ship was a little rough for me.  The boat got really rocky during dinner and I did my best to hold it together until we made it back to our room.  I took some motion sickness pills, prescription nausea pills, and some sleeping pills.  That was the best night's sleep I have had in a looonnnngggg time.  The next day we docked in Nassau.  The taxi driver recommended the public beach next to the Atlantis Resort.  Turns out it didn't have the snorkeling he said it did, but we made the best of it.
 









The second day we spent at sea and just lounged around the various decks all day.  We did go down the water slide you see pictured below. 






























Stay tuned for more..

No comments:

Post a Comment