Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Everything in its Place

Some of you know me well enough to know that I am an organizational freak. In the past two years (hmmm...wonder why) I've had to let this go a little bit. Really, I love having a place for everything and everything being in its place. That's why it drives me nuts when a certain someone's t-shirts or clothes lay right outside the laundry hamper or next to the bed. Maybe that's why I'm really looking forward to (hopefully) getting into a bigger house soon. We just have stuff that sits out (even if it's in the office) that I'd love to shove in a closet. (On a related side note...we did put in an offer on one of the houses we looked at recently. They have until Monday to get back to us so we'll see!)

Last Monday, I made it my mission to find a toy box for the girls' toys. They had Christmas money to spend and they (me) were spending it. I looked around for a couple of days online and finally came to this one. I really like the bins underneath. That is where we put the gazillion Little People that we have. I'm not crazy about the colors...they are a little too boyish for me, but after using 2 coupons and getting $20 off the original price, I was sold and we still have Christmas money to spare (actually save...I put it in their savings account). It does actually have a lid that is blue, but the girls had already thrown it to the ground. Here's Hannah and Kate obviously not quite understanding that the toys are supposed to be in the box, not them.

This is Hannah's new funny face. She squints her eyes and bears her teeth.


Kate

Hannah & her goofy face



Kate
Here's to having everything in it's place...well, almost.

1 comment: