Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Search is On

Before I bore you with the details of our life, immerse yourself in these pictures of my two beautiful little growing right before your eyes girls:


Mommy & Hannah
Mommy & Hannah

All of these pictures are mainly for showing you how cute they were in their Sunday dresses!


"Hey you! Yeah, you, on the other side of the screen. Give me a hug you big galoot!"

Hannah

Kate
Kate

Hannah
And these pictures are right before bathtime. The girls definitely know what going to bed means and taking a bath means. They'll run to the bathroom door or run to their cribs. It's pretty cute. They are picking up on so much everyday. Kate now knows how to "roar" like a bear. Hannah points to a picture of a baby and says baby. We were at the park last week for a while with a friend and the girls actually "played" on the playground part. Well, all of that climbing gave Kate the idea that she should climb out of her crib! They were in their crib doing independent play time and I was in the computer room, which is about 10 feet away. All of a sudden, Kate comes walking into the room. WHAT?!?! She must have very stealthily exited her crib because I never heard a thud or anything. I definitely lowered the crib to the final setting that night. My little escape artist has been deterred, for at least another couple of months.

Kate is in the background
Hannah

Hannah
George and I finally signed a lease to rent our house. It would be great timing if we actually had a house to move in to. We looked at four more houses on Saturday, but no luck. The one house that we really liked and put an offer in on, we never heard back from the seller's realtor. We are pretty bummed about that, but are trusting that God has something better planned. I really mean that, too. That previous blog post I did on "What is Your Egypt?" is really my reality colliding with my faith this week. I am so grateful that we are not in a dire situation of needing to find a house, but it's difficult.
So today I am going apartment searching again and hope to have a lease signed by the end of today. It might be a little difficult to find a place though since we have to be out of our house by March 1st. Not sure how much availability people will have on such short notice. Again, I have to trust God that He will provide a place. So I'm doing my best to surrender this situation to the Lord and allow Him to develop a heart of patience within me. The same God who provided this house, will provide another one. Until then, we'll cram our big happy family into an apartment and make the best of it!

1 comment:

  1. I like the third picture with you and Hannah! Yay on getting a renter! At least this moving is happening after the holidays! The girls will certainly enjoy exploring their new space whereever you are!

    ReplyDelete