Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hammy Hannah & Koughing Kate

Let me first start off by saying that I know coughing is not spelled with a K. But if I wanted the letters to match with the beginning of their name I had to misspell it, which is very difficult for me to do. I was a runner up spelling bee champ in the 5th grade. I am a very good speller. That's just the way God made me. My classmates always used to hate me because I could just spell words without studying. They also used to cheat off of me. Anyway, spelling wasn't what this blog spot was about.

We are slowly but surely getting healthy again, I hope. I've kept them away from other kids because they still do have symptoms but I also would like to take them to church on Sunday and keep them from getting sick again. We've pretty much stopped the breathing treatments. Kate was so cute and mature the other day when she had to do one. I just strapped her mask on and she took it like a champ.


These pictures are from this morning when the girls went to get George out of bed. They love running in our room in the morning and yelling, "Da-de." Hannah was hamming it up for the camera.










You might have noticed in the pictures that our bed frame is gone. We are moving out of our house this Saturday and into my parent's house. We finally heard something about the house that we put an offer in on months ago, but never heard back from the seller's realtor. It looks like we will be re-offering and hopefully actually moving forward this time. It's hard to get too excited, but we are continuing to pray for faith that God will work this one out. I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment