Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I owe you

I definitely owe you some pictures of Hannah and Kate. I actually haven't taken any in a couple of weeks, but they were up to some cuteness today so I thought I'd snap a few. These first couple are from a couple of weeks ago during bathtime.



These are from today. Kate has been really into wearing her sunglasses around the house lately. We have been so busy this week with VBS every morning from 8:15-12:15. Then, the girls (all 3 of them) go down for a 3 hour nap (sometimes I take a little nap myself). I am exhausted from waking up at 6:00 a.m. every morning. I've had the 2 year olds and they are active. I've loved it though. We still have one more day to go. Rachel has been a good little girl this week. She's loved playing with the girls. She was sleeping in their room until she decided that she wanted to be a social butterfly and stay up until 9:00 and get up at 6:00. We decided that for the sake of us all getting a good night's sleep, she would have to sleep in her own room on the other side of the house.

Kate

Hannah & Rachel-proof that she's alive and I'm up to the challenge of caring for 3 kids. I'm not saying that I'm ready to or am full of energy, but I can do it.

Mommy & my little starlet

Kate showing off her VBS craft. She loved wearing it through the halls at church and around the house.



Hannah wouldn't let me get a picture, much less leave the hat on for more than 30 seconds unless she was drinking.





Kate
"Whatcha doin', Bella?"


That's it for now. I sat down to start planning out their 2nd birthday party. We're only a little over a month away. Crazy! I'm excited about my ideas though!

No comments:

Post a Comment