Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We're In

Just a quick post to say that we are in the house. We are surrounded by boxes, but we are in. I can't post pictures yet because we still don't have the internet and I'm at my parents using their internet, but the camera is at home. We should have internet at our home on Saturday morning.

On another note, poor Hannah has strep throat. This sweet girl just can't catch a break. I noticed that her eating has been very minimal for the last week and a half. She finally came down with a fever for about the last 3 days. Hopefully, her antibiotics will kick in and she'll be back to her normal bubbly self.

I feel like I'm running in circles trying to get stuff done. I am making progress. It just doesn't feel like it. The most relaxing I've done is a 15 minute shower each day. However, we are SO excited to be on this side of the process. Thanks for all of your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. We are happy for you. Always feels great to be in your "own home". Now the real work begins, painting, arranging, etc. but it will be worth it. The process of acquiring this home was long and drawn out but when the dust is settled you all will be happy.
    Granpa & Naomi

    ReplyDelete