Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

At Your Own Risk

So you all know that George has been working on this playset for the girls. Well, it's not exactly the way I would've pictured it and there is still some work to be done. I don't think as he was building it he realized how steep it was, especially for 2 year olds...so if you bring your kids over to play at our house, just know that they will be playing on the playset at their own risk. And if you would rather them be a little older to play on it (for safety's sake), I won't blame you. I'll let the slide speak for itself.





1 comment:

  1. Holly Molly!!! I just laughed 4 time....outloud....at WORK!!! This seriously is one of the funniest things I have seen in a while! How are the girls going to go down that slide?!?! And how are they going to get to the green slide? Bless, I think this was a toy designed for GW... lol. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete