Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Princess Picture Post

Today's mission was to clean the house. I have two rooms left, but it's time for a nap first. I'm tired. Reagan is sick and constipated, which amounts to her eating for about 5-10 minutes at a time and then waking up early to eat again. She just has a cold, but her appetite is not what is usually is. I think we are on the downhill part of it though.

Since the Hannah and Kate's room was clean, I thought I'd take a couple of pictures to show you their princess room. I still have some minor decorating to do, i.e. pictures and maybe some wall decorations. We have already had one mishap of pulling off their wallpaper border. George and I were not happy! Now that I have all of Reagan's newborn pictures, my goal is to go through our house room by room and work on the little stuff that needs to be finished, like hanging pictures and touch-up painting.



Kate
Hannah






You can see the torn wallpaper to the left of the dresser


Yay-an almost finished closet! Notice George's cedar shelves.



No comments:

Post a Comment