Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Kate has been one rambling woman lately. I was instructing her to pick up her blocks yesterday afternoon and she was doing everything she could to distract me from enforcing my instruction. That wasn't too difficult because I was nursing Reagan. She was just jabbering away. My exact words to her were, "If you would exercise your arms and your feet as much as you are exercising your mouth, then you would be done cleaning up a lot quicker!" She didn't seem to understand what I was saying. Sometimes I wish I had a mute button. The following videos are from breakfast this morning. I taught them the "You got it dude!" saying from Full House. Nanny Lantz (I think) taught them the "My name is chubby" (just in case you were wondering what they were saying) thing.














Reagan had her 2 month doctor visit yesterday. She's healthy and growing. She's 12.5 lbs and 22.25 inches long. We decided to up her dose of the stool softener because it just doesn't seem to be working. She also has put her on some special baby wash because of her sensitive skin. Just normal baby stuff. She took her shots like a champ and gave me the best gift of all last night...she slept from 10:30 until 6:30! Not sure if she was worn out from her shots and all of our activities this week or she's going to make a habit out of sleeping through the night...let's hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment