Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Camping-Part II

This sweet girl found plenty to do since she was confined to dry land.






She just loved walking around with markers.



Praise God for a camper with a TV and DVD player.  Reagan certainly watched her fair share of Baby Einstein DVDs and I will not apologize for it.


Family picture right before we left.


Ty

Ty, Cory (George's cousin-in-law), and Deegan
By this point in our trip, I had officially been devoured by mosquitoes.  Let me tell you, Canadian mosquitoes are different than the ones back home.  They bite then the bite trickles blood until you just let it dry up.  Weirdest thing, huh?  Hannah and Kate had plenty of those bites.  Mine started out as just little tiny bumps and then turned into monstrous, swollen, blistered bites.  I had 30 bites just one my left shin and calf and I counted 50+ bites by the time the whole trip was complete.  Needless to say, I did my best to keep my legs covered over the rest of the trip.  Reagan's face got eaten pretty bad, but didn't swell.  I think our next trip to Canada will be in the winter!

More to come... 

No comments:

Post a Comment