Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2012

HHI

We just finished our final family vacation of the summer.  My parents generously took the entire Schaefer side of the family to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina.  We stayed in a 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom house and we packed it full of people.  There were 13 of us total, 8 adults and 5 kids under the age of 4.  However, I pointed out to George that this was the only vacation I went on this summer in which the adults out-numbered the children.  We were within short walking distance of the beach and had a pool in our backyard.  I failed to take any beach or pool pictures with my camera.  



Reagan and cousin, Will, playing together.  It took about a day for her to get over her jealousy of him, especially if someone was holding him.






George and I took our 3 to a local park.  We didn't stay too long because it wasn't incredibly Reagan-friendly.


















And the following are pictures of the cutest little 14 month old (now 15 months) that I know.  I discovered that she was cutting her two bottom molars, making that a total of 5 teeth she has coming in.  Ouch!!!  This little girl thinks that she is the same age as her older sisters.  I couldn't keep her out of the ocean.  And I mean, she was running into the water and not stopping.  Sure, she'd get knocked over and then get right back up and run into deeper waters.  Maybe that's why I didn't get any beach pictures...I was constantly running after Reagan.  I gave up taking her to the beach after the 2nd time.  Too exhausting!  I actually found her tonight sitting at our card table in one of the folding chairs trying to put together a 100 piece princess puzzle.  I don't even know how she got on the chair.  She definitely keeps me on my toes, but it's adorable to see her try and imitate her big sisters!


She learned how to say, "Cheese" anytime there was a camera pointed at her.  It came out, "Eeeeee"



We also spent some time boogie boarding and shopping at the outlet malls.  We found some cute back to school clothes and shoes for the twins.  Yes, we are officially part of the back-to-school crowd.  Hannah and Kate both have their teachers' names and school supply lists.  I already have a bag full of school supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment