Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Final Leg

The very last night we were there, the girls got to enjoy a short horse ride.  It was fairly windy and the horses get a little anxious when it's windy.  These horses were beautiful!  They had 5 females.  




<><><><><><>
<>
<><><><><><>
Pretty is her name







H & K did a great job riding the horse, but Reagan wanted nothing to do with her and we didn't want to spook Pretty any more than she actually was.




While trying to avoid a huge mud pit while we were 4-wheeling, I actually got stuck.  George got out the camera and proceeded to videotape it.  Nice, sweetie, thanks, really.




We only had 3 flights on the way home and they were rather uneventful.  We had more action in the airports.  Our first stop was in Calgary.  I had taken the girls to the bathroom and on the way back, Kate decided to hop in front of me and I ran right into the back of her Croc.  Owwww!  I heard a couple of pops & snaps in my pinky toe.  It started to bruise and swell rather quickly.  I thought that I had broken it, but it turned out to be a bad sprain.  It still hurts and is a little swollen, but I think I am on the mend.  I probably should be nursing it a little more, but I've been away from the gym for too long and am unwilling to remain unactive any longer.  And our last plane was delayed an hour and a half in Chicago.  We arrived in Tampa at midnight and got to bed around 2 a.m. 

We had an amazing time and are so grateful for the time we had with our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment