Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Praying for Poop-Again

Definitely not prayers for our girls. They have got the pooping thing figured out. These prayers are for a precious little preemie named Anna Kate. She was born just a couple of weeks ago at 2 lbs. 4 oz. I don't personally know the family, but know someone who is part of her family. Anyway, my mom and I chose her to minister to this month as part of our NICU ministry. She is pretty much having the same bowel and intestinal issues that Hannah had. She also has an infection. She has been transferred to a Children's Hospital where they are monitoring her and where they can do surgery if they need to. Anyway, I know the fear that her parents are feeling and I just wanted to ask you to pray for Anna Kate. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I will surely be praying. Our little Beatrice had a terrible time with her bowels at one point..and I can remember saying we need to pray for her to poop! We still pray every now and again that the girls keep things moving.. we watch it all so closely...we will pray, please keep us posted on them!

    ReplyDelete