Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

For Aunt Amy

Since I was sweetly told yesterday that I need to update my blog more frequently because Amy (George's sister) is obsessive about checking for new pictures, I decided to dedicate this post to her. It's full of pictures. Eat your heart out, Aunt Amy.

Hannah
Hannah-don't you love the footie pajamas she's wearing? Guess what size they are? 9 months. I've surrendered to the fact that Hannah will always be my little pipsqueak.

Hannah

Kate

Kate

Kate

Kate
Kate
Kate

Kate

Hannah














The weather was finally nice enough to go to the park yesterday and do some swinging. The girls loved it.

2 comments:

  1. Matt and I were thinking about taking Rachel to the park soon. I think she would enjoy a little swinging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these little girls so much!!!!!
    -Love Auntie Amy :)

    ReplyDelete