Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New Favorite Food

Can you say spaghetti? While it may still be quite a mouthful for Hannah and Kate to say, they sure do love mouthfuls of it. Hannah opens so wide for it as if I have somehow forgotten where her mouth is. "Right here, Mom, put it right here. I'm ready!" It does create quite the mess, but they love it. Enjoy the pictures!

Hannah
Hannah-could she be any happier?

Hannah & Kate

Kate

Kate-fresh after her bath after her spaghetti and teething biscuit

Kate

Kate-"Look at me, Mom. No hands!"
I love these girls with all my heart. I think that George and I do make the most gorgeous babies on the earth. George, being the wonderful man that he is, has agreed to do anything that I want to do on the Friday after Thanksgiving. Get this ladies...he turned down golf to go (gasp, choke, sputter) shopping with me on Black Friday!
P.S. I know that some of you were praying for Anna Kate about a month ago and I just wanted to write a quick update and say that she has reached 4 lbs! She's still working on regulating her body temperature and they are increasing her feeds slowly. Please pray that she'll come home before Christmas! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment