Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 22, 2010

California-The Sequel

If you remember, our trip to California last August was a lot of fun...minus one very obvious aspect. Hannah and Kate had some bowel issues. I mean exploding bowel issues. Well, it's back. I was so proud of us for being at church for the 3rd or 4th week in a row. I guess I shouldn't have gotten ahead of myself. They haven't been eating well the last week or so but I just attributed it to being a picky toddler. Let's hope this passes soon though. I don't know if I can put up with this for a month like we did last time. The only way it got better was by antibiotics, which the doctors seemed to just think was a fluke anyway.

Despite being overloaded with...well, I'll spare you the details, the girls have a new favorite thing to do. They love to climb in the stroller and just sit there. Kate screams if I try to unstrap her and get her out. She also LOVES the slide at the park. She goes up the stairs and down the slide...the BIG slide. Hannah LOVES to explore at the park. They are one in the same, yet very different. This makes it a little difficult for me to supervise them, but I do the best I can, even if I do get some "whose child is that wandering out the gate" looks. George has the rest of the week off and we plan on doing some house hunting tomorrow. He also cannot wait to take them to the park. He hates that he has yet to see them go down the slide.





Watching Mommy make dinner

Maybe this is how she got sick

No comments:

Post a Comment