Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

It's Beginning to Feel A Lot Like Spring

We have had an unusually longer "winter" down here in FL this year. We've (Hannah & Kate) been going through the long sleeve clothing sometimes more than once a week. However, this past week has been a little nicer, at least enough to go play outside. I take balls out there to play with, but the girls are more interested in Grandma's lawn ornaments and the mulch. Here are some pictures of their adorable little feet in flip flops they got for Christmas.


I know it's not that exciting. I'm hoping the next time I post, I'll get to tell you that we finally have a house!

1 comment:

  1. They are precious feet, I think I can even tell them apart, Kate then Hannah?

    ReplyDelete