Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Act

I'm trying to get my act together. I actually made dinner last night, which I haven't done in a while. Cooking hasn't been high on my priority list, which I am grateful that George has been very understanding with me on this. The girls and I also ventured to toddler time (story time) at the library. This was our first time back since our break for the summer and since they are 2 now, we graduated up from the baby time. It was actually really nice to feel like we are getting a little bit of "normal" back. We even checked out some Mickey Mouse & Elmo DVDs and some books. They are in love with Minnie Mouse. Hannah runs screaming (like someone has just broken her toe) when Minnie Mouse videos are over. It's like the child's best friend has just been murdered. We may just have to do a Minnie Mouse theme when they move to their new bedroom. Here are some pictures of the girls before we left.







No comments:

Post a Comment