Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Whirlwind Week

George's sister, Erin, got married to our new brother-in-law, Dru, this weekend! We have been busy with lots of family time. His mom and husband stayed with us for a couple of days. We've also been busy doing a lot of with Krista's family. Because the pictures are taking a long time and I'm exhausted from our Disney day yesterday, I'm just going to give you a couple of pictures and I'll do more later. We had a lot of fun though!




The girls were not totally excited about meeting the princesses

Aunt Amy & Hannah riding Dumbo

Mommy, Kate, & Daddy riding Dumbo

Here are a couple of wedding pictures. I don't want to post too many because I'm not sure what the bride wants me to do yet. Anyway, the girls were flower girls and adorable.
Kate


Hannah rocking the tutu
I am now headed to get some much needed rest. Keep checking back for more of our week's festivities! We did have another ultrasound and the numbers (measurements) were all good! I'm even starting to feel a little better. I made it through the wedding and Disney just fine!

1 comment: