Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Rounding

Not much to say today, but I thought I would share a couple of pictures.





I thought it might be time to start taking some belly pictures. I am currently 10 weeks & am definitely starting to round out. Here's one picture from the other night.

The best part of my day today though was the sweet words I received from the Lord. I was reading in Psalms. I'm pretty sure it was Psalm 27, the last two verses. I can at least tell you what they are because I memorized them. I hope you find them as promising as I do.
"I am confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord."
I don't know about you, but...WOW.
I had my appointment with the surgeon yesterday concerning my skin cancer. They said they would prefer to wait until after I deliver in case there are any complications and I would need more than local anestheia or require unsafe antibiotics. I told her I had two concerns with that: 1) I don't think I'm really going to feel like having a 2-day surgery (1 day for the surgery, 1 day to suture) after I've just had a newborn. I don't want it to affect breastfeeding either. I had a rough go with breastfeeding the first time around and I'd like to make it a good experience this time. 2) Although, basal cell is slow growing, it's my nose and I'd rather take as little off of it as possible. She said that she would discuss with the main doctor and also discuss with my OB and then make a decision. Just pray for wisdom. Ultimately, I'm willing to submit to whatever is best for my baby.
That's it...Happy October!



No comments:

Post a Comment