Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Memo

Apparently this baby did not get the memo that we are in the 2nd trimester now and Mommy is supposed to be feeling better! I had a great 3 day run, but since Sunday I have been back to feeling nauseous, especially at night. It was nice to have a little break and I'm hoping that all of the night sickness completely subsides over the next week or so. In the mean time, we've hung out around the house a lot and I've managed to accomplish somethings around the house and even went grocery shopping with both girls this morning. I saved over 50%!

Here are some random pictures from the last week:


"Riding" their tricycles after dinner
I decided to consolidate their clothes a little and this was the beginning. I managed to get all of their clothes (except preemie) into 4 large rubbermaid bins.



And, finally, I had my 14 week OB checkup this past Monday. The baby's heartbeat was great! A lot of people say that the 2nd (and subsequent) child often gets the less put together baby books, etc. So, my goal is to at least take the belly pictures every time I have a normal doctor's appointment. My belly is obviously bigger at night after eating all day, but when I looked at the bottom picture, I felt like a whale already. I do have to admit, I'm enjoying wearing some maternity clothes though.


No comments:

Post a Comment