Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Night & Day

Today has been a night and day difference between how I've been feeling. Today, I almost felt normal (non-pregnant)! I made dinner (shepherd's pie~yumm!) and enjoyed it. I helped (made) the girls clean up the house before bedtime and we even did puzzles after dinner. Usually, I am rendered useless after dinner, but not tonight. I'm tired, but at least I don't feel like throwing up. Praise God!

Here is a video of Hannah doing her puzzle. She is so good at this puzzle. She doesn't know her colors, but she can match them. George mixed all of the colors up and she had to rematch them. Usually she and Kate yell "Yay" for each other when she's finished, but not this time. Kate also does her puzzles very well. We will definitely be getting some more challenging puzzles for Christmas. I'm so proud of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment