Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Not Gone

I just wanted to write a quick apology for those of you waiting for new pictures. I'll be honest with you. I had a great week (pregnancy wise) when family was in town. I think God answered a lot of prayers and maybe being busy and extra adrenaline helped. This past week has been a little rougher though. I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow though so I'm really hoping that I feel better consistently. Last night, Hannah was struggling to poop so I was holding her (body completely stiff) over her little potty. Well, poop she did and it stunk! I yelled for Sarah to come help me because I was overcome by the smell. As soon as Sarah grabbed her, I stuck my head over the toilet right next to me and proceeded to dry heave a couple of times. I feel like I've already been pregnant forever, but I know I have a long way to go. Anyways, that is my excuse for failing to keep the blog updated. I should have a blog post up soon though with pictures of last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment