Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Big Shoes to Fill

Kate and Hannah love to try on shoes. Here is Kate trying to fill George's work boots.

I have a lot of other pictures to post, including our visit with Santa and from Christmas Lane. Check back over the next couple of days as I will probably post one a day. George has the next couple of days off so my goal is to get caught up on some stuff around the house and finish my Christmas shopping! We had our Bible Fellowship class's Christmas party at our house last Saturday night. That was a lot of fun. 3 parties down, 1 more to go. George volunteered our house for his work group's Christmas party this Friday afternoon. It's definitely keeping my house clean, but I will be all partied out. It's a good thing we are celebrating Christmas at families' houses this year and that I am in my second trimester of pregnancy. I'm feeling so great that sometimes I forget I'm pregnant! Woohoo. This was the blissful part of pregnancy I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment