Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

It's the little things...

My fellow couponers will appreciate this story...

About a month ago, I bought scotch tape on BOGO (buy one get one free). For the life of me, I cannot find where I put it. I still have Christmas wrapping to do so it was a must that I purchase some more. I had to go to Publix anyway to get something else and I dreaded paying full price with no coupons. Merry Christmas to me! It was an unadvertised BOGO and there was only 2 left! And I have coupons that I can take back. Sometimes it's the little blessings that make you know that God really does care about the details of our lives!

Speaking of little things...

My mom and I are going to deliver the gifts to the NICU tomorrow afternoon. Each baby gets one! This is our 3rd year doing this and I am so excited! Please pray that God would open up these families' hearts to accepting our invitation to our Christmas Eve service and also as we give them a New Testament! May God work in might ways!

George and I have been feeling sick this week with a cold, but we seem to be slowly (very) mending. The girls have managed to avoid it as far as I can tell. I also had a normal OB check-up and things are going great! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment