Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

It's a...















HEALTHY BABY! Sorry, I know I keep teasing you, but we are having our party tonight with family to reveal what we are having. You'll just have to keep on waiting. We are absolutely thrilled though because EVERYTHING so far about this pregnancy is completely normal. Baby is 10 oz., 9.5 in. What an awesome creator we have. I'll be back with more later tonight or tomorrow morning! The last two "pictures" are actually videos so make sure to press play.

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I am gonna guess boy..but the videos didn't help me too much..if it had been longer I bet I could have gotten it for sure! Seeing how I've had HOW MANY ultrasounds. I can about do the techs job, lol...either way I am thrilled for yall. Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete