Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Busch Gardens & More

Another week full of busyness (is that a word?). All of us have now gotten sick. Nothing major...just colds, but still not fun, especially when I'm not allowed to take anything. I'll survive! And I only have 34 days left until my due date! Wow!

We have at least one major thing crossed off of our to do list as of last night. We bought a minivan. It is a 2001 Honda Odyssey. Although it has 130,000 miles on it, it is in great shape and the best thing...we have no car payments! I will have to tell you that it took a lot of working on my heart by the Lord to accept that I would be getting a 10 year old car with that many miles. God used an amazing book (Crazy Love) to put some things in perspective for me and made me realize that we are so very blessed to have the things that we have! I guess I feel like I don't want to be standing next to a brother or sister in Christ one day in heaven and have to explain to them that our money was too consumed in paying for a car that we were unable to give so that their family could eat. That's not to lay a guilt trip or conviction on anyone, it's just where God has led George and I with our money. Thank you, Lord, for providing!

And Sarah and I started painting the nursery today...another thing on my to do list! I'll post pictures of both the van and the nursery when I get a chance.

The next two pictures are from when my parents watched the girls a couple of weeks ago during our labor and birth class. They are still obsessed with tu-tus (they literally call any skirt a tu-tu) and they love to dance like ballerinas. You may also notice the flowers in their hands. They love to pick flowers. Daddy loves to pick them for them!


I think the facial expression on Kate's face is priceless!
The last two pictures are from our 1/2 day excursion to Busch Gardens with Sarah & Rachel and my parents. We finally got to ride the train because the children were out numbered. It was warm enough for them to play in the water so Hannah and Kate got to don their new Tinkerbell swimsuits.

Hannah

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment